Red Velvet Cupcakes
40g cocoa powder
11g baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
120g heavy cream
1 tbsp red food coloring
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. Beat the butter and the sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add food coloring and mix some more.
- Put the mixture into cupcake liners, fill about 3/4 of the liner.
- Bake for 15 minutes or more, until your cupcakes are golden or until a knife planted into the center of a cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool down on a wire rack.
- These cupcakes are great with some vanilla frosting.