These are the best pancakes in the world! 🤤
2 egg yolks
2 egg whites
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
Scraped pods from 1 vanilla bean
1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Beat the eggs. Add milk and beat some more
- Add dry ingredients and mix them all together. Allow the batter to rest a few minutes.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks appears. Carefully add them to the mixture.
- Heat an oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter, and make pancakes! They should be golden brown on both sides.
- Eat them warm. Yum!