60g icing sugar
75g milk chocolate
15g milk powder (optional)
10g cocoa powder
5ml neutral oil (sunflower, rapeseed, grape seed)
1 g salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Roast your hazelnuts for 15 minutes. Smells nice, huh? Roll them in a tea towel to take off their skin.
- Make some caramel : heat the sugar in a pan until melted and golden brown. Spread on a baking sheet. Allow it to set and cool down.
- Break the caramel into small pieces and combine with half the hazelnuts. Use a mixer to make some delicious praliné.
- Make some hazelnuts paste by mixing the icing sugar and your remaining hazelnuts.
- Melt your chocolate in your microwave and pour it on your hazelnuts paste.
- Combine all the ingredients until you get some indecently smooth mixture.